Sharing with you what I did over weekend through pictures I took using my #SmartIphone5 :)
(1) First off, I visited Belo Medical Group at their Greenbelt branch to get a body scrub!! It's my favorite procedure yet! :) I still have to share with you how it goes :) watch out for it tomorrow! You can win a Celine bag and an Iphone 5 when you visit the branch.
(2) Geometric print, black, gold and nude for the day!
(4) Vernon sprained his arm because of a soccer tournament, ISAC :( Wawa my baby boy!
(5) I WANT THESE TEES!!! They're 1,000 pesos each and considering the fact that I rarely wear shirts, I couldn't buy them impulsively!
(6) Right after my Belo treatment, I met up with my siblings at Greenbelt to have a sibling night instead of spending our Friday night out with friends :) We watch HANsel (you'll get it if you watch the movie!) and Gretel, had dinner and in the picture, had yogurt at our favorite, Pinkberry!
(10) Cutiepie Verniece and her yogurt!
(11) I spent my Saturday night with my best girlfriends and bonded over games, alcohol, chips and pizza :)
(12) My TFs! <3
(13) My family and I were lazy to head out on a Sunday too early so we spent our afternoon in going down through memory lane :) Now I know where I got my fashion sense ;)
( 14) These are my decent pictures!! HAHA! I was such a troll, I swear!
(15) We attended mass at 7:30 pm already so our dinner was pretty late. I took out my favorite Japanese food!
(16) To die for Kenji Tei crispy chicken terriyaki!
(17) annoying my brother Vernon! Haha While I had Japanese, they had Chili's!
(18) My siblings <3
(19) There was a point in our lives wherein my family and I ate nothing but Chili's! I think that went on for a good 6 months! The manager and the staff knows us so well already that they gave us free dessert! Yay! :)
(20) I make sure to brush the hair of our dogs every night! Here's a picture I took of Barty while waiting for his turn :)
(21) So sosyal my dogs! haha
(22) My favorite sibling, Mojo :) haha kidding V2 & V3!
That's how my weekend went :) How was yours?